24th June – 7th August 2022
Tatton Park, Knutsford,
Cheshire, WA16 6SG
1) E-Tickets are unique to each attendee & duplicate tickets will be refused.
2) Valid photographic ID is required upon entry to verify your E-Ticket and age, event attendees must comply with age restrictions for each event as stated on the event listing and ticket. Suitable forms of valid photographic ID include your passport, driver’s licence and any official photographic ID. Photocopies are not acceptable.
3) Please adhere to the gate opening and closing times (tickets will not be valid prior to or after these times). Last entry for the event is 30 minutes before gate closing time.
4) E-Tickets cannot be resold. Anyone found to be reselling their ticket will have their tickets cancelled.
5) The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission & the Event Organiser accepts no responsibility for lost/stolen/damaged E-Tickets.
6) Any person attempting to enter the Event under the influence of drugs/ alcohol/ legal highs will be refused entry.
7) The Event Organiser reserves the right to conduct security searches from time to time, and to refuse admission to the ticket holder, or eject the ticket holder from the Event should the holder refuse to comply with such security searches without a refund. The Event Organiser reserves the right to confiscate any item, which in the reasonable opinion of the Event Organiser, may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the Event or is one of the items not permitted in the Venue as listed on the Event website.
8) The Event Organiser reserves the right to perform health screening measures upon entry and during the Event (temperature checks, health/travel questions) and to refuse admission to the ticket holder if, in the reasonable opinion of the Event Organiser, may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the Event.
9) All attendees must comply with all Government requirements and guidance regarding COVID-19, observe all social distancing protocols and comply with any health checks and protocols required by the Event Organiser. All attendees will be asked at the time of purchase to provide details for each attendee to assist with contact tracing. Contact tracing data will be held securely in compliance with GDPR and will not be used for marketing purposes.
10) All Tickets are non-refundable. Refunds are only considered in the event of a whole event cancellation or substantial alteration and are the sole discretion of the Event Organiser. In the event of cancellation, only face value of the E-Ticket (not the booking fee and/or additional fees) will be fully refunded, and you must claim your refund within 30 days of notice of cancellation by the organiser.
11) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12) in the event of a complaint or dispute please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge your complaint and raise a case for investigation within 72 hours of receipt of email.
13) We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system’s capabilities.
24th June - 7th August 2022
Tatton Park, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 6SG
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|